- WWE 2k18 is the wrestling, fighting video game developed with the mutual work of Yuke’s and Visual Concepts. It is published on the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch by 2K sports. It is a 19th version in the series of WWE 2k and allows single & multiple players.
This is the professional game that is based on the real world professional wrestlers. A lot of new players is added in this new series of the 2k. It also includes some player that had played ones in the real world and never seen again like Booker T. Fernando, John Cena and so on. Yuke’s and Visual Concepts tried to add the reality in the game for its publicity and succeeded. It allows the first blow and overthrowing of the opponent in or out the ring. The player can also attack the enemy at the time of entrance. (Try WWE 2K17 game)
There is a number of animations and latest move that make the advance look of this version. It allows the single and multimode feature, 2 to 4 player can play at a time using multimode option. The most amazing and classy feature of it is MyCareer. Using this option the player can use his/ her own name and become famous among the famed professional wrestlers. This version is most interesting and vast.
Some improvement related to creation suite is also done. Material like superstar parts enables the player to make hairstyles, wear a dress and design logos. The feature of the free-roaming camera is replaced with the highlight reel. It includes 5 different templates to select and use different objects and weapons. The Create-A-Match feature is again added to this version of the game.
You can create your own matches and save them to conduct universe or online matches at WWE 2k15 too. The player can build the player characteristic using the “MyPlayer” option. With this option, he can select 8 different wrestling styles with power and weaknesses. Now, the player can use the “Road to Glory” mode to take part in the events to win WWE SuperCard. Universe mode includes the new system with changed scenes, high rankings, and given the goal.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2105 3.1GHz, Phenom II X2 550
- Operating System: Window 7, 32 bit/ 64bit
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5870 1024MB
- Sound Card: Required
- Hard Disk space: 18 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3550 3.3GHz, FX-8150
- Operating System: Window 7 / 8 /8.1 64bit
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 6970
- RAM: 8 GB
- Sound Card: Required
- Hard disk space: 18 GB
- Download the full version of the game
- Unzip the file, and click on the .exe file.
- Follow the window instructions until finished.
- You may need a blue stack or other similar software to play this game.
- Enjoy it.
See gameplay here.